The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
A nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship, it had luxuries such as swimming pools and shopping centers.
Supertrain was an American television drama/adventure series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made. Most of the cast of a given episode were guest stars. The production was elaborate, with huge sets and a high-tech model train for outside shots.
Supertrain was the most expensive series ever aired in the United States at the time.
The production was beset by problems including a model train that crashed… it received poor reviews and low ratings… it went off air after only three months.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime