The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
A nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship, it had luxuries such as swimming pools and shopping centers.
Supertrain was an American television drama/adventure series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made. Most of the cast of a given episode were guest stars. The production was elaborate, with huge sets and a high-tech model train for outside shots.
Supertrain was the most expensive series ever aired in the United States at the time.
The production was beset by problems including a model train that crashed… it received poor reviews and low ratings… it went off air after only three months.
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Jan Erik Waider’ Photos Capture The Dark Beauty Of Greenland Icebergs And Northern Landscapes