The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
A nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship, it had luxuries such as swimming pools and shopping centers.
Supertrain was an American television drama/adventure series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made. Most of the cast of a given episode were guest stars. The production was elaborate, with huge sets and a high-tech model train for outside shots.
Supertrain was the most expensive series ever aired in the United States at the time.
The production was beset by problems including a model train that crashed… it received poor reviews and low ratings… it went off air after only three months.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World