The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
A nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship, it had luxuries such as swimming pools and shopping centers.
Supertrain was an American television drama/adventure series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made. Most of the cast of a given episode were guest stars. The production was elaborate, with huge sets and a high-tech model train for outside shots.
Supertrain was the most expensive series ever aired in the United States at the time.
The production was beset by problems including a model train that crashed… it received poor reviews and low ratings… it went off air after only three months.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 UK Underwater Photographer Of The Year Contest
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “We’re All Mad Here. I’m Mad. You’re Mad”: The Superb Concept Artworks By Michael Kutsche
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Glamour Photography By Jean Pierrot
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Artist Helen Thompson Creates Expressive Dog Sculptures