Belgian Designers Have Created A Canoe For Two That Folds Away Into A Box
Belgian’s Otto Van De Steene and Thomas Weyn wanted to travel with a canoe and be able to easily use it within the city, but there wasn’t anything on the market. They set out to design their own canoe, but it had to be lightweight, easy to carry, and it had to be possible to store it anywhere.
Using a new composite material that’s both durable and unsinkable, they designed ONAK, a lightweight foldable canoe. Here’s a look at the canoe all packed up, notice how it isn’t much bigger than a suitcase. The canoe takes just 15 minutes to assemble. You simply fold it into shape and connect all of the straps.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan