Belgian Designers Have Created A Canoe For Two That Folds Away Into A Box
Belgian’s Otto Van De Steene and Thomas Weyn wanted to travel with a canoe and be able to easily use it within the city, but there wasn’t anything on the market. They set out to design their own canoe, but it had to be lightweight, easy to carry, and it had to be possible to store it anywhere.
Using a new composite material that’s both durable and unsinkable, they designed ONAK, a lightweight foldable canoe. Here’s a look at the canoe all packed up, notice how it isn’t much bigger than a suitcase. The canoe takes just 15 minutes to assemble. You simply fold it into shape and connect all of the straps.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari