Belgian Designers Have Created A Canoe For Two That Folds Away Into A Box
Belgian’s Otto Van De Steene and Thomas Weyn wanted to travel with a canoe and be able to easily use it within the city, but there wasn’t anything on the market. They set out to design their own canoe, but it had to be lightweight, easy to carry, and it had to be possible to store it anywhere.
Using a new composite material that’s both durable and unsinkable, they designed ONAK, a lightweight foldable canoe. Here’s a look at the canoe all packed up, notice how it isn’t much bigger than a suitcase. The canoe takes just 15 minutes to assemble. You simply fold it into shape and connect all of the straps.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills