Belgian Designers Have Created A Canoe For Two That Folds Away Into A Box
Belgian’s Otto Van De Steene and Thomas Weyn wanted to travel with a canoe and be able to easily use it within the city, but there wasn’t anything on the market. They set out to design their own canoe, but it had to be lightweight, easy to carry, and it had to be possible to store it anywhere.
Using a new composite material that’s both durable and unsinkable, they designed ONAK, a lightweight foldable canoe. Here’s a look at the canoe all packed up, notice how it isn’t much bigger than a suitcase. The canoe takes just 15 minutes to assemble. You simply fold it into shape and connect all of the straps.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- This Retired Cabinet Maker Goes Viral For Making Broken And Weird Furniture That Belongs In Disney Movies
- The Superb Bizarre AR Artworks By Nikita Replyanski, A Technological Artist And Cyber Fashion Designer
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Biochemist Elzbieta Kurowska Creates Stunning Liquid Biomorphic Structures
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 Shortlist And Finalists
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop