The Unique Bridge Between Sweden and Denmark
This is the longest bridge in Europe and also it’s the world’s longest single bridge with a highwayon top and a railway line at the bottom. The bridge is nearly 8 kilometers long and is the sea ordeal between Sweden and Denmark.
Beyond that there was also built a highway running through artificial island Pepparholm and 4-km-long tunnel under the sea. Passing the Oresund strait takes you a total of 16 km and you can see it in the video at the end of this article.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known