The Unique Bridge Between Sweden and Denmark
This is the longest bridge in Europe and also it’s the world’s longest single bridge with a highwayon top and a railway line at the bottom. The bridge is nearly 8 kilometers long and is the sea ordeal between Sweden and Denmark.
Beyond that there was also built a highway running through artificial island Pepparholm and 4-km-long tunnel under the sea. Passing the Oresund strait takes you a total of 16 km and you can see it in the video at the end of this article.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho