The Unique Bridge Between Sweden and Denmark
This is the longest bridge in Europe and also it’s the world’s longest single bridge with a highwayon top and a railway line at the bottom. The bridge is nearly 8 kilometers long and is the sea ordeal between Sweden and Denmark.
Beyond that there was also built a highway running through artificial island Pepparholm and 4-km-long tunnel under the sea. Passing the Oresund strait takes you a total of 16 km and you can see it in the video at the end of this article.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!