Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
Craving some Disney magic? Just take a pointer from Anna Hezel and Gabriella Paiella and make a disney princess hotdog. Whipping up one of these creative snacks might just satisfy your Disney hunger for a while and it’s a whole lot cheaper than a trip to Disney Land.
This quirky hotdog tutorial was created by the Anna Hezel and Gabriella Paiella of the food website LuckyPeach when they realized that Disney Princesses had been “reimagined” in pretty much every way possible, except for hotdogs.
“With that in mind, we put our heads together and thought about what kinds of Disney princesses would inspire us the most,” the ladies write on their website. “And obviously we thought of hot dogs. Disney has never created a princess who was a hot dog (dumb, in our opinion). Imagine if all of their princesses were hot dogs. So inspiring. Wow.”
The tutorial covers how to make a Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, and Pocahontas hotdog. And the resemblance between the hotdog princess and original princess is surprisingly strong. Just take a look below!
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s