This Is What Happens When Barbie Faces The Struggles Of Living In NYC
If you’ve ever been brave enough to venture into the adult world pf NYC as a twentysomething, you know just how difficult normal, daily activities can be! As magical as the city can be, everything seems to be an expensive, uphill battle.
But when city life is at it’s toughest, you can always turn to Honest NYC Barbie. She knows all about your struggle and is here to commiserate with you. Feel like a tiny, doll-sized person in the big city? Honest NYC Barbie feels that way all the time too.
“Barbie, In a love/hate relationship with my city.”
Between the $116 metro card, falling trash dangers, insane summer humidity, Tinder fails, and sky high food prices, Honest NYC Barbie captures the daily ups and downs of living in the city. You’ll never have to struggle alone again!
“I have no words for what’s happening to me right now. #pleasesendhelp”
“Yep. Broke a heel. #thiscityisfilthy”
“Yeah I think I’m gonna cross anyway.”
“Aaaaand of course I forget a hair tie when there’s 90% humidity.”
“I know. Don’t judge me. #soexpensive”
“6 bucks for juice!? You gotta be kidding me!?”
“If I take another step I think my feet will turn to dust.”
“Where the f*ck am I?”
“Ha! Not today, falling pile of trash! Not today!”
“Is the day over? Good.”
“Dear god, why am I here? #timessquare”
“That awkward moment when you trip down the subway stairs.”
If you enjoy the Honest NYC Barbie account, also checkout her West Coast cousin – a Hipster Barbie. It pokes fun at superficial social media trends.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021