Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time
Forget about cereal cafes and bearded men on typewriters, the most hipster item in the world is here.
It’s The Human Salt Lick.
That’s a block of salt for humans to lick, not a block of human salt in case you were worried.
Made from Himalayan pink salt, apparently it ‘releases negative ions, balancing cellular metabolism to increase immune system health.’
But, most importantly, it’s the essential hipster accessory for 2016.
You wear it on a rope like a necklace.
Traditionally, salt licks are given to animals including cattle, horses and goats to lick.
But it turns out they’re suitable for hipsters too.
So if you are still searching for the perfect gift for the hipster that has everything, head over to the Human Salt Lick website for the $22 (£15) necklace that keeps on giving.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s