Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time
Forget about cereal cafes and bearded men on typewriters, the most hipster item in the world is here.
It’s The Human Salt Lick.
That’s a block of salt for humans to lick, not a block of human salt in case you were worried.
Made from Himalayan pink salt, apparently it ‘releases negative ions, balancing cellular metabolism to increase immune system health.’
But, most importantly, it’s the essential hipster accessory for 2016.
You wear it on a rope like a necklace.
Traditionally, salt licks are given to animals including cattle, horses and goats to lick.
But it turns out they’re suitable for hipsters too.
So if you are still searching for the perfect gift for the hipster that has everything, head over to the Human Salt Lick website for the $22 (£15) necklace that keeps on giving.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden