Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time
Forget about cereal cafes and bearded men on typewriters, the most hipster item in the world is here.
It’s The Human Salt Lick.
That’s a block of salt for humans to lick, not a block of human salt in case you were worried.
Made from Himalayan pink salt, apparently it ‘releases negative ions, balancing cellular metabolism to increase immune system health.’
But, most importantly, it’s the essential hipster accessory for 2016.
You wear it on a rope like a necklace.
Traditionally, salt licks are given to animals including cattle, horses and goats to lick.
But it turns out they’re suitable for hipsters too.
So if you are still searching for the perfect gift for the hipster that has everything, head over to the Human Salt Lick website for the $22 (£15) necklace that keeps on giving.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets