Man Built Custom Kayak So He Could Take His Dogs On Adventures
67-year-old David Bahnson realized he could modify his kayak to accommodate a pooch after seeing how easily his dog, Susie, could fit inside the baggage compartment. When Bahnson and his wife got another dog, Ginger, they knew what they had to do.
After David got his second Golden, he realized there was not enough space for both dogs
“When we got Ginger, I just put in another hole” Bahnson told Dodo. “It’s like a triple kayak, only there isn’t enough room for the paddlers to put their feet — but it’s perfect for a dog… They never hopped out into the water, actually.”
He decided to modify the kayak and created a third seat for his new pup.
“Our dogs have always loved to travel with us in cars, in my airplane, in boats”
“Building a way for them to kayak with us just seemed like a logical choice, and the boats are fun to build anyway”
“We’ve gone miles and miles of paddling with our dogs”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s