This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
Have fashion designers lost their minds? Probably, but check out this adorable — albeit weird — kitty cat romper for babies, designed by ekoD Works.
This Japanese clothing label prides itself on creating ‘humorous art and design’ and they certainly hit the nail on the head with the Mimic Rompers Neko. Made from all-cotton, this little jumpsuit doesn’t actually have a hole in the butt (though how very convenient if it did!), but cool art makes it appear as though it does.
The romper can be worn by kids between six and 11 months, and you can buy your own from Village Vanguard. We’ve got a feeling it’s what every expectant mother would love to receive at her baby shower.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- Singaporean Artist Gains International Following For Her Sculptures Of Body Parts
- This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms