This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
Have fashion designers lost their minds? Probably, but check out this adorable — albeit weird — kitty cat romper for babies, designed by ekoD Works.
This Japanese clothing label prides itself on creating ‘humorous art and design’ and they certainly hit the nail on the head with the Mimic Rompers Neko. Made from all-cotton, this little jumpsuit doesn’t actually have a hole in the butt (though how very convenient if it did!), but cool art makes it appear as though it does.
The romper can be worn by kids between six and 11 months, and you can buy your own from Village Vanguard. We’ve got a feeling it’s what every expectant mother would love to receive at her baby shower.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Photographer Joseph Philippe Bevillard Captured The Secret Lives Of Irish Travellers Revealed In Intimate Portraits
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Violent Rabbits?
- This Instagram Account Collects The Worst Interior Designs Ideas
- 20 Strange & Unusual Pics From The Early 20th Century That You May No Longer See Today
- Manchester Girls: Photographs That Celebrate Northern Women, Their Strength And Their Style