This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
Have fashion designers lost their minds? Probably, but check out this adorable — albeit weird — kitty cat romper for babies, designed by ekoD Works.
This Japanese clothing label prides itself on creating ‘humorous art and design’ and they certainly hit the nail on the head with the Mimic Rompers Neko. Made from all-cotton, this little jumpsuit doesn’t actually have a hole in the butt (though how very convenient if it did!), but cool art makes it appear as though it does.
The romper can be worn by kids between six and 11 months, and you can buy your own from Village Vanguard. We’ve got a feeling it’s what every expectant mother would love to receive at her baby shower.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Photo vs Art: Russian Artist Turns Celebrities Into Adorable Cartoon Characters
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At