This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
Have fashion designers lost their minds? Probably, but check out this adorable — albeit weird — kitty cat romper for babies, designed by ekoD Works.
This Japanese clothing label prides itself on creating ‘humorous art and design’ and they certainly hit the nail on the head with the Mimic Rompers Neko. Made from all-cotton, this little jumpsuit doesn’t actually have a hole in the butt (though how very convenient if it did!), but cool art makes it appear as though it does.
The romper can be worn by kids between six and 11 months, and you can buy your own from Village Vanguard. We’ve got a feeling it’s what every expectant mother would love to receive at her baby shower.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Photographer Captures Small Toys With Big Imagination
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London