Abandoned Church Transformed With Colorful Graffiti In Morocco
Everything Okuda San Miguel touches turns to technicolor. You might remember him from the wild church-turned-skate-park we wrote about last year. Well, Okuda San Miguel is back, and this time he’s set his sights on a new building: an abandoned church in Youssoufia, Morocco.
The Madrid artist calls his latest creation “11 Mirages To The freedom,” and in his typical style, is colorful and geometric; partially organised by the British Council’s Street Art Caravane initiative in Morocco, it’s another spectacular feather in San Miguel’s cap!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics