Book A Stay On Your Own Robinson Crusoe Island
Its name is Bird Island, perhaps because it is so small that it can be a decent home to birds only or perhaps because it was first noticed by a bird. We can not tell, but the Bird Island near Placencia, Belize is now available for a holiday booking via Airbnb for 350$ per night.
The cool island can accommodate six people who get the land on the beautiful coral reef all to themselves. The private isolated location is twenty minutes away from civilization.
The most awesome thing about it is that it is made in authentic Robinson Crusoe style. Still, do not imagine that you will have to grow vegetables and hunt animals.
There are a well-stocked kitchen pantry, a local phone and a Wi-Fi connection available. If you are bored, you can watch a movie on the TV or choose a CD.
It seems that the greatest Robinson Crusoe experience would be roasting the fish you have caught yourself on the barbecue.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers