This Japanese Artist Makes Sculptures Out Of Snow, And Here Are The Coolest Ones
Winter is often associated with snow—whether you live in warmer climates or have to struggle with the cold for a better part of the year, snowflakes likely remind you of the brilliant white winter. And while some see the beauty of the season, others find a unique opportunity to show off their creative side.
Of course, we’re talking about the elusive art of snow sculpting. Probably everyone has built a snowman at least once in their life—there’s something inherently fascinating about taking a fluid material and creating something concrete and, frankly, fun! However, as with many things, there are professionals next to whom our snowmen look like stickmen in front of the Mona Lisa.
That’s exactly the case with this Twitter user whose works became viral. The user going by the name of @mokomoko_2015, a self-proclaimed snowman artisan, showcased their talent by making beautiful snow sculptures inspired by various fandoms, including Pokemon and Ghibli. There’s even a Godzilla or two!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives