This Japanese Artist Makes Sculptures Out Of Snow, And Here Are The Coolest Ones
Winter is often associated with snow—whether you live in warmer climates or have to struggle with the cold for a better part of the year, snowflakes likely remind you of the brilliant white winter. And while some see the beauty of the season, others find a unique opportunity to show off their creative side.
Of course, we’re talking about the elusive art of snow sculpting. Probably everyone has built a snowman at least once in their life—there’s something inherently fascinating about taking a fluid material and creating something concrete and, frankly, fun! However, as with many things, there are professionals next to whom our snowmen look like stickmen in front of the Mona Lisa.
That’s exactly the case with this Twitter user whose works became viral. The user going by the name of @mokomoko_2015, a self-proclaimed snowman artisan, showcased their talent by making beautiful snow sculptures inspired by various fandoms, including Pokemon and Ghibli. There’s even a Godzilla or two!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- War And Peace: New Powerful Illustrations By Gunduz Aghayev
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives