Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
Polish artist LUMP just unveiled six public art installations in Lodz, Poland which are based on advertising columns along Piotrkowska Street the longest street in Europe. The columns were transformed into giant, symbolical items – icons related to Polish People’s Republic (1952-1989). The installations of LUMP are the first part of international, public art project UNIQA Art Lodz directed by Michał Bieżyński.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained