The Catshmallows – Japan’s Felissimo Are Selling Marshmallows That Look Like Cats
If you love cats so much, you wish everything you ate looked like them, you’re in luck (and also, maybe calm down a bit?).
Felissimo – the Japanese company behind the spray that makes all your possessions smell like a cat’s forehead – have brought out a new way to indulge your cat obsession: tiny marshmallows that look like cats.
Each marshmallow is painted to look like a different cat, each with the same classic cat expression of judgement and hatred. Oh, cats. How we love you.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers