The Catshmallows – Japan’s Felissimo Are Selling Marshmallows That Look Like Cats
If you love cats so much, you wish everything you ate looked like them, you’re in luck (and also, maybe calm down a bit?).
Felissimo – the Japanese company behind the spray that makes all your possessions smell like a cat’s forehead – have brought out a new way to indulge your cat obsession: tiny marshmallows that look like cats.
Each marshmallow is painted to look like a different cat, each with the same classic cat expression of judgement and hatred. Oh, cats. How we love you.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Photo vs Art: Russian Artist Turns Celebrities Into Adorable Cartoon Characters