A Wearable ‘Shark Man’ Suit Lets You Build Your Own Private Space Anywhere
Conceived by product designer Yang Zhao, ‘SharkMan’ is a hybrid wearable furniture that lets you have your own private space anywhere. Designed to look like a shark’s fin, its shape can be altered to fit the user’s needs. For example, it can be opened if the user is on a laptop, or folded shut if the user decides to lie down to take a nap.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V