Innovative Umbrella That Keeps Your Camera Dry When Shooting In The Rain
Nubrella is a hands-free, non-invertible umbrella and weather protector, conveniently worn backpack-style. After putting on the 3-pound Nubrella like a backpack, the canopy flips over your head and locks in place. Built using waterproof nylon, aluminum rods, and glass-filled plastic, the canopy is designed to withstand 40mph winds without flipping inside out.
Nubrella solves this century-old behavior with a breakthrough superior hands-free solution for today’s technology-driven society.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s