An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
An artist carried out a prank this weekend that was seemingly designed to make Apple fans’ blood pressure spike.
Pablo Rochat, a San Francisco-based artist, printed out dozens of life-sized stickers designed to look like Airpods and stuck them to the ground all over the city.
The prank was primarily intended to catch people’s attention and cause them to do a double-take, Rochat told Business Insider.
“Most people found it funny, but a few people were pissed that they got pranked,” Rochat said.
— Pablo Rochat (@PabloRochat) November 17, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- This Entrepreneur Makes Anti-Mask Masks For Anti-Maskers
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Formula 1 Star Lando Norris WIll Rock A Helmet Designed By A Six-Year-Old Girl
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers