An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
An artist carried out a prank this weekend that was seemingly designed to make Apple fans’ blood pressure spike.
Pablo Rochat, a San Francisco-based artist, printed out dozens of life-sized stickers designed to look like Airpods and stuck them to the ground all over the city.
The prank was primarily intended to catch people’s attention and cause them to do a double-take, Rochat told Business Insider.
“Most people found it funny, but a few people were pissed that they got pranked,” Rochat said.
— Pablo Rochat (@PabloRochat) November 17, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes