An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
An artist carried out a prank this weekend that was seemingly designed to make Apple fans’ blood pressure spike.
Pablo Rochat, a San Francisco-based artist, printed out dozens of life-sized stickers designed to look like Airpods and stuck them to the ground all over the city.
The prank was primarily intended to catch people’s attention and cause them to do a double-take, Rochat told Business Insider.
“Most people found it funny, but a few people were pissed that they got pranked,” Rochat said.
— Pablo Rochat (@PabloRochat) November 17, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia