“Choose Your Retro Haircut!”: Hair Style Selections From The 1950s-1980s
Date-bait, The Perfecto, Wethead, The Dry Look, The Proto-Mullet, the Forward-Combed Boogiie and many more vintage hair dos and hair don’ts… Let’s have a look through some vintage barbershop and hair salon guides and see how folks were sculpting their hair in decades past.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- Photographer Spends 10 Years Photographing Same Bench, Captures More Than He Expects
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948