Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
For most of us, buying a house seems like a far-fetched fantasy. But this young couple from Nottingham, UK, have decided to do things their way. As the two love to travel and their jobs include being outdoors – they decided that they needed a home which could travel together with them. So, after “a few beers”, an idea came to Martin’s head – he should buy “a big American RV”. Turns out, it wasn’t just a crazy thought to be quickly washed away by a hangover – Martin and Iona really started planning on getting a truck in which they could live in.
Iona and Martin went on Ebay and found a truck, which was previously used for delivering bread, for just a £3,600 (approximately $4,670). However, to fully complete the renovation and turn the delivery truck into a liveable, cozy home was no easy task. While Martin did most of the labouring, Iona took care of the interior design. The couple worked on the project full-time and it took four months to complete. Now, they are enjoying their beautiful house on wheels and mountain views in France. Scroll down below to see the amazing job that the couple did by transforming an old truck into a stylish home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s