Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
For most of us, buying a house seems like a far-fetched fantasy. But this young couple from Nottingham, UK, have decided to do things their way. As the two love to travel and their jobs include being outdoors – they decided that they needed a home which could travel together with them. So, after “a few beers”, an idea came to Martin’s head – he should buy “a big American RV”. Turns out, it wasn’t just a crazy thought to be quickly washed away by a hangover – Martin and Iona really started planning on getting a truck in which they could live in.
Iona and Martin went on Ebay and found a truck, which was previously used for delivering bread, for just a £3,600 (approximately $4,670). However, to fully complete the renovation and turn the delivery truck into a liveable, cozy home was no easy task. While Martin did most of the labouring, Iona took care of the interior design. The couple worked on the project full-time and it took four months to complete. Now, they are enjoying their beautiful house on wheels and mountain views in France. Scroll down below to see the amazing job that the couple did by transforming an old truck into a stylish home.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- Japan’s Abandoned Mines Hint At The Ruins We’ll Leave Behind