Meet Raptor Lamp 2.0 – LED Light In Jurassic Park Style
Unusual, fun, and perfectly timed with the Jurassic World movie, the Raptor Lamp 2.0 is a playful adjustable lamp modeled to look like a Velociraptor. Designed to be an item worth collecting first, and a lamp later, the Raptor Lamp sits on your desk, looking positively ferocious with its moving jaw and adjustable limbs.
Crafted from aluminum and tough ABS plastic, the Raptor Lamp 2.0 comes with LED lights inside its mouth. Open or close the jaw to adjust the light, and to switch between a directional light and ambient lighting. The raptor comes with adjustable limbs that one can use to alter the beast’s posture, and even has an adjustable talon on the leg for that extra bit of attention to detail.
The Raptor’s body comes with power and dimmer switches as well as an electrical input, while the base even docks your smartphone upright, making sure no one dares to steal it lest the velociraptor attack them! Available in a red+gold, white+rose gold, and gloss+matte black, the scary yet adorable raptor lamp makes a great toy as well as bedside accessories for kids and adult dino enthusiasts alike!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Artist Illustrated What Would Happen If Famous Cartoon Characters Fused Together, And Here’s The Result
- Fantastic Pencil Sculptures By Jasenko Đorđević
- The City that Builts into the Rock
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?