This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
We know very well that cinema is just a carefully crafted play of illusions. Often movies and TV shows of genres such as fantasy and science fiction demand a substantial sacrifice of realism and logic from viewers, all for the sake of enjoyment. And that suspense of belief cannot be achieved without top-tier visuals that give us mythological creatures, computer-generated monsters, and futuristic scenarios.
In reality, most movies you believe to have been filmed in breathtaking locations are usually produced in studios using CGI (computer-generated imagery), and there’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting proof of just that.
“Movies.effects” show scenes from movies without special effects, revealing that all that magic we see on movie screens is nothing but the result of a long production process.
So scroll down and take a look at some of the before & after scenes from movies and TV shows!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955