This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
We know very well that cinema is just a carefully crafted play of illusions. Often movies and TV shows of genres such as fantasy and science fiction demand a substantial sacrifice of realism and logic from viewers, all for the sake of enjoyment. And that suspense of belief cannot be achieved without top-tier visuals that give us mythological creatures, computer-generated monsters, and futuristic scenarios.
In reality, most movies you believe to have been filmed in breathtaking locations are usually produced in studios using CGI (computer-generated imagery), and there’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting proof of just that.
“Movies.effects” show scenes from movies without special effects, revealing that all that magic we see on movie screens is nothing but the result of a long production process.
So scroll down and take a look at some of the before & after scenes from movies and TV shows!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known