This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
We know very well that cinema is just a carefully crafted play of illusions. Often movies and TV shows of genres such as fantasy and science fiction demand a substantial sacrifice of realism and logic from viewers, all for the sake of enjoyment. And that suspense of belief cannot be achieved without top-tier visuals that give us mythological creatures, computer-generated monsters, and futuristic scenarios.
In reality, most movies you believe to have been filmed in breathtaking locations are usually produced in studios using CGI (computer-generated imagery), and there’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting proof of just that.
“Movies.effects” show scenes from movies without special effects, revealing that all that magic we see on movie screens is nothing but the result of a long production process.
So scroll down and take a look at some of the before & after scenes from movies and TV shows!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives