This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
We know very well that cinema is just a carefully crafted play of illusions. Often movies and TV shows of genres such as fantasy and science fiction demand a substantial sacrifice of realism and logic from viewers, all for the sake of enjoyment. And that suspense of belief cannot be achieved without top-tier visuals that give us mythological creatures, computer-generated monsters, and futuristic scenarios.
In reality, most movies you believe to have been filmed in breathtaking locations are usually produced in studios using CGI (computer-generated imagery), and there’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting proof of just that.
“Movies.effects” show scenes from movies without special effects, revealing that all that magic we see on movie screens is nothing but the result of a long production process.
So scroll down and take a look at some of the before & after scenes from movies and TV shows!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country