Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
Jatayu Earth Centre – The worlds largest bird sculpture is the new attraction of India, which is in Kerala 50 kilometer from Trivandrum towards North (Cochin direction). Traveling from Cochin to Trivandrum, this is 170 kilometer from Cochin, 114km from Alleppey and is 40km from Kollam.
This is the masterpiece creation of Mr. Rajiv Anchal with a dedicated work of 10 years and the message being Women safety and Honour. Jatayu symbolizes an era where human and other living beings cared each other.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s