Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
Jatayu Earth Centre – The worlds largest bird sculpture is the new attraction of India, which is in Kerala 50 kilometer from Trivandrum towards North (Cochin direction). Traveling from Cochin to Trivandrum, this is 170 kilometer from Cochin, 114km from Alleppey and is 40km from Kollam.
This is the masterpiece creation of Mr. Rajiv Anchal with a dedicated work of 10 years and the message being Women safety and Honour. Jatayu symbolizes an era where human and other living beings cared each other.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms