This Realistic “Girlfriend Hand” iPhone Case Promises To Keep You Company
If you’re looking for a handy new iPhone case, look no further. Sold by Japanese smartphone case retailer Hamee, this unusually shaped case called “Nami’s Hand” is realistically modeled after a real woman’s hand, reproducing details right down to the whites of the nails and palm lines. Although not as soft and flexible as a real hand, the fleshy parts of the fingers and palm are still remarkably soft to the touch.
You can use it as a conversation starter, as a joke (but please be careful with people with weak hearts or who are easily frightened or startled) or, if you’re not creeped out by an inanimate hand, as a “virtual” friend to keep you company.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country