Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
In his series “Power of Brands – Minimal Logos”, artist Pedro Almeida challenges you to look at the minimalist version of a brand logo and see if you can make out what brand it actually is. Do you think it is easy to do that when the brand logo has been stripped down to the bare minimum, block colours and basic shapes? Find out below!
Why would an artist do this? “I wanted to emphasise the value of creating a logo that would leave a memorable impression. Visual communication is the easiest and most important way to communicate, it should be easy, that is the graphic designer’s role”, said Almeida.
Continental – tyres
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers