Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
In his series “Power of Brands – Minimal Logos”, artist Pedro Almeida challenges you to look at the minimalist version of a brand logo and see if you can make out what brand it actually is. Do you think it is easy to do that when the brand logo has been stripped down to the bare minimum, block colours and basic shapes? Find out below!
Why would an artist do this? “I wanted to emphasise the value of creating a logo that would leave a memorable impression. Visual communication is the easiest and most important way to communicate, it should be easy, that is the graphic designer’s role”, said Almeida.
Continental – tyres
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs