Artist Shares Password for Free WiFi but There Is a Hilarious Catch
Have you ever seen the posts which detail funny WiFi names that people keep as a joke to make sure that their neighbours get the message that they’re not interested in sharing Internet? If you have, then you know that they are absolutely hilarious. This recent WiFi related post, though not exactly the same, can make you giggle because it sheds a new – and hilarious light – on the whole matter.
Pablo Rochat, an art director, took to Instagram to share the post which has now left people laughing out loud. “Let my neighbors use my wifi,” he wrote. Alongside he shared two videos, two parts of a single incident, and an image.
The first video opens to the shot of a flyer on a wall. It says “Free WiFi. Network: goodluck” followed by the password. Within moments, it shows an individual recording the info on the flyer. The second video is the continuation of the same event. Though fairly simple, it’s the password which has now tickled people’s funny bone. Wondering why? Take a look yourself:
“Bold of you to assume that someone like me wouldn’t copy the entire thing,” joked an Instagram user. “I have all the time in the world, (flip opens my chair),” wittily expressed another. “Why are you so talented,” said a third.
This is, however, not the first time that Rochat has created a buzz online. Last year in 2019, his AirPods prank left people chuckling hard.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers