We all have our own ways of passing time on our daily commutes. Some people read, others try to sleep, and many listen to music or play on their phones. But one creative commuter has a simple and highly entertaining way that hopefully more people will embrace.
By placing a face from a newspaper in front of a person at just the right angle, they transform other commuters into recognizable celebrities while keeping the unbeknownst participant obscured. Continue »
Want to improve the quality of your pictures and videos? Tried to take a picture on iPad or other tablet in the evening and received a black square as a result? Want to shoot like a PRO on your smartphone? Or maybe your friend couldn’t see you on Skype when you are in poorly lit room? If you answer “yes!” to at least one question then iblazr is for you! Continue »
In ‘The Last of Us’, humans have to survive in a post-apocalyptic United States. You have to avoid humans infected with a fungus—and they look downright scary. Cosplayer Emma Franks looks exactly like one; they’re known as Clickers. Absolutely amazing makeup by artist JWBeyond. Total cost of materials for this shoot was £49. Photos by Innershadows Photography. Continue »
Hövding is a revolutionary bicycle helmet. Unlike other cycle helmets, Hövding is worn as a collar around your neck.
Hövding started out in 2005 as a master’s thesis by the two founders Anna Haupt and Terese Alstin, who, at the time, were studying Industrial Design at the University of Lund.
The idea of developing a new type of cycle helmet was a response to the introduction of a law on mandatory helmet use for children up to the age of 15 in Sweden, which triggered a debate on whether cycle helmets should be mandatory for adults too. Anna and Terese saw their master’s thesis as an opportunity to find out whether it would be possible to develop a cycle helmet that people would be happy to wear – whether they had to or not. Continue »
Only a Frenchman could make clothed sex scenes arousing. From writer and photographer Édouard Levé’s 2002 photo series Pornographie. Levé published many books of photography and writing. He sent his publisher his last book, Suicide, a fiction about the suicide of a childhood friend, ten days before he took his own life at age 42. Continue »
Casmic Lab is a Valencia based design studio founded in 2006 by Amadeo Castroviejo and Roser Miquel. Working with a broad range of clients from individuals to institutions with the best motivation and possible precision at every project to obtain the best results in: graphic design, web, corporate identity, illustration and motion. Continue »
The 25th annual National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest is now accepting submissions. Harness the power of photography and share your stunning travel experiences from around the globe with us. Enter today for a chance to win a National Geographic Expedition to the Galápagos and have your photo published in National Geographic Traveler magazine.
A Rare Reflection. Photo and caption by Christian Roth/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest.
“Returning from a snorkeling excursion during a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, wind speed dropped to zero and the ocean became a mirror. As the horizon disappeared, only the seaplane, sitting confidently between the blue elements, provided a sense of space and felt like a link to the rest of the world.” Continue »
A series of print advertisements, created by Imago, a Croatian advertising agency for FRIDRIH mushrooms brand. Bon appetit, whether you’re enjoying the mushrooms or the ads! Continue »
Who said creative people didn’t like Science? Designers Alan Temiraev and Vladimir Zotov from The Bold Studio and illustrators Julien Jules and Phil have been inspired by Grigori Perelman, a Russian mathematician who solved the unsolvable: the famous Poincaré conjecture. Full of panache (or pure madness), the genius and crazy Perelman notably turned down the ultimate award in Mathematics, the Fields Medal, as well as another prize worth 1 million dollars.
“In our studio, money isn’t important. What’s important is love and work, perhaps that’s why we respect people like Perelman”, says Alan Temiraev.
These Perelman pencils are finally colourful little reminders of the mathematician’s somehow superhuman intelligence: may they give the one who’s handling them even a tiny drop of his talent! Continue »
Declan printed microfiber pocket cloths are our answer to smudged touchscreens and dirty eyewear. We have combined the best materials with designer prints to create a fashion meets function accessory that everyone can use. Never wipe your greasy smartphone on your shirt again. Just keep Declan in a pocket for convenient, water-free cleaning at anytime. And because our prints are style savvy, you will look extra sharp using Declan pocket cloths. Continue »
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Ukrainian Photographer Creates Powerful Photo To Overcome Anxiety, And Here’s How She Did It
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- Probably, The Best Movie Posters From The Last 10 Years
- Nightmares, Melancholy And Phobias: NSFW Fine Art Photography By Diana Dihaze
- Honest Illustration Of The Contradictory Nature Of People And Society By Sako Asko
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- These Amazing Drawings Appear To Jump Out Of The Page
- Syrian Artist Paints World Leaders As Refugees
- Surreal And Dreamy Photo Manipulations By Jackson Hall
- Boxed In: Life Inside The “Coffin Cubicles” Of Hong Kong
- A Shoe Polish Brand Won Big At Cannes For One Of The Most Delightful Campaigns
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- 7 Playboy Playmates Re-Enact Their Iconic Covers
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- Portuguese Street Artist Unveiled A Giant Rabbit Made Of Trash On The Streets Of Vila Nova De Gaia In Portugal
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
- Russian Craftsman Shapes Wooden Motor Tricycle