“Estuaire” and “Le voyage a Nantes” Art Events
People walk along a beach in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, western France, next to the Chinese Huang Yong Ping’s work, “Serpent d’ocean” (Ocean snake), one of the nine works of the art event “Estuaire” (estuary of the Loire river). “Estuaire” and “Le voyage a Nantes” (A journey to Nantes), two contemporary art events, the first along the estuary, the second in forty stages which runs along 8.5 km in Nantes’ streets, take place from June 15 to August 19.
A work by Austrian artist Erwin Wurm: “Le bateau mou” (Misconceivable).
A work by US artist Sarah Sze: “The Settlers.
A man takes pictures of “La maison dans la Loire” (The house in the Loire river) by French artist Jean-Luc Courcoult.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s