Georgian Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic Portraits, And Here Are Some Of His Newest Works
Recently, we featured Georgian artist Irakli Nadar who creates incredible digital paintings that are extremely realistic. Today, we want to showcase the newest works of this talented artist.
Unlike many artists who bet on playfulness and even surrealism, Irakli prefers to perfect himself in techniques that bring his art to the most realistic optics. The use of textures, lights, and shadows make his art amazing an amazing vista which deserves full attention.
“My main goal is to be less dependent on reference but also to maintain my personal style and the realism that goes along with it. I like to experiment with different styles, but I don’t see myself changing since I believe that an artist should do whatever he or she is good at. […] I’ve spent years studying the human face and portraiture, and it would be careless to abandon all of that on a whim” – says the artist
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper