Georgian Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic Portraits, And Here Are Some Of His Newest Works
Recently, we featured Georgian artist Irakli Nadar who creates incredible digital paintings that are extremely realistic. Today, we want to showcase the newest works of this talented artist.
Unlike many artists who bet on playfulness and even surrealism, Irakli prefers to perfect himself in techniques that bring his art to the most realistic optics. The use of textures, lights, and shadows make his art amazing an amazing vista which deserves full attention.
“My main goal is to be less dependent on reference but also to maintain my personal style and the realism that goes along with it. I like to experiment with different styles, but I don’t see myself changing since I believe that an artist should do whatever he or she is good at. […] I’ve spent years studying the human face and portraiture, and it would be careless to abandon all of that on a whim” – says the artist
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors