Georgian Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic Portraits, And Here Are Some Of His Newest Works
Recently, we featured Georgian artist Irakli Nadar who creates incredible digital paintings that are extremely realistic. Today, we want to showcase the newest works of this talented artist.
Unlike many artists who bet on playfulness and even surrealism, Irakli prefers to perfect himself in techniques that bring his art to the most realistic optics. The use of textures, lights, and shadows make his art amazing an amazing vista which deserves full attention.
“My main goal is to be less dependent on reference but also to maintain my personal style and the realism that goes along with it. I like to experiment with different styles, but I don’t see myself changing since I believe that an artist should do whatever he or she is good at. […] I’ve spent years studying the human face and portraiture, and it would be careless to abandon all of that on a whim” – says the artist
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape