Georgian Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic Portraits, And Here Are Some Of His Newest Works
Recently, we featured Georgian artist Irakli Nadar who creates incredible digital paintings that are extremely realistic. Today, we want to showcase the newest works of this talented artist.
Unlike many artists who bet on playfulness and even surrealism, Irakli prefers to perfect himself in techniques that bring his art to the most realistic optics. The use of textures, lights, and shadows make his art amazing an amazing vista which deserves full attention.
“My main goal is to be less dependent on reference but also to maintain my personal style and the realism that goes along with it. I like to experiment with different styles, but I don’t see myself changing since I believe that an artist should do whatever he or she is good at. […] I’ve spent years studying the human face and portraiture, and it would be careless to abandon all of that on a whim” – says the artist
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910