Photographer Captures Both Sides of Emotional Hugs
The 28-year-old Kitchaicharoen was scheduled to move overseas to New York City to begin her studies at the International Center of Photography School. Before leaving her life in Bangkok, Thailand for at least a year, Kitchaicharoen decided to invite her closest friends and family into the photo studio for a final photo project.
Kitchaicharoen set up two Canon 5D Mark III DSLRs on tripods on either side of the studio space and connected them to remote shutter releases. She then said her farewells to her loved ones and gave them goodbye hugs. At the same time, she triggered simultaneous photos with the cameras to capture the emotion happening on both sides of the embrace.
Kitchaicharoen later found out that her visa application had been declined, so she’ll actually be sticking around her loved ones for another year before hopefully enrolling in the program in 2016 (ICP School is holding her spot for her). You can find more of Kitchaicharoen’s work on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape