Photographer Captures Both Sides of Emotional Hugs
The 28-year-old Kitchaicharoen was scheduled to move overseas to New York City to begin her studies at the International Center of Photography School. Before leaving her life in Bangkok, Thailand for at least a year, Kitchaicharoen decided to invite her closest friends and family into the photo studio for a final photo project.
Kitchaicharoen set up two Canon 5D Mark III DSLRs on tripods on either side of the studio space and connected them to remote shutter releases. She then said her farewells to her loved ones and gave them goodbye hugs. At the same time, she triggered simultaneous photos with the cameras to capture the emotion happening on both sides of the embrace.
Kitchaicharoen later found out that her visa application had been declined, so she’ll actually be sticking around her loved ones for another year before hopefully enrolling in the program in 2016 (ICP School is holding her spot for her). You can find more of Kitchaicharoen’s work on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- How To Teach Yoga Like Slav: Top 10 Drunk Yoga Positions