Photographer Captures Both Sides of Emotional Hugs
The 28-year-old Kitchaicharoen was scheduled to move overseas to New York City to begin her studies at the International Center of Photography School. Before leaving her life in Bangkok, Thailand for at least a year, Kitchaicharoen decided to invite her closest friends and family into the photo studio for a final photo project.
Kitchaicharoen set up two Canon 5D Mark III DSLRs on tripods on either side of the studio space and connected them to remote shutter releases. She then said her farewells to her loved ones and gave them goodbye hugs. At the same time, she triggered simultaneous photos with the cameras to capture the emotion happening on both sides of the embrace.
Kitchaicharoen later found out that her visa application had been declined, so she’ll actually be sticking around her loved ones for another year before hopefully enrolling in the program in 2016 (ICP School is holding her spot for her). You can find more of Kitchaicharoen’s work on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation