Photographer Captures Both Sides of Emotional Hugs
The 28-year-old Kitchaicharoen was scheduled to move overseas to New York City to begin her studies at the International Center of Photography School. Before leaving her life in Bangkok, Thailand for at least a year, Kitchaicharoen decided to invite her closest friends and family into the photo studio for a final photo project.
Kitchaicharoen set up two Canon 5D Mark III DSLRs on tripods on either side of the studio space and connected them to remote shutter releases. She then said her farewells to her loved ones and gave them goodbye hugs. At the same time, she triggered simultaneous photos with the cameras to capture the emotion happening on both sides of the embrace.
Kitchaicharoen later found out that her visa application had been declined, so she’ll actually be sticking around her loved ones for another year before hopefully enrolling in the program in 2016 (ICP School is holding her spot for her). You can find more of Kitchaicharoen’s work on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever