“Gatling” Water Gun Created!
Alex Begrave, an engineer in London, has designed the most powerful water gun that can hold 10 liters of water. This water gun has a firing range of 40 feet and valued at €1,250. Amazingly, it took Alex 50 hours to design and build the gun from scratch.
The water gun design is similar to the forerunner of modern machine gun, the rapid-fire Gatling gun. Understanding the Gatling’s working principle was a crucial step to implement this powerful water gun.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna