“Gatling” Water Gun Created!
Alex Begrave, an engineer in London, has designed the most powerful water gun that can hold 10 liters of water. This water gun has a firing range of 40 feet and valued at €1,250. Amazingly, it took Alex 50 hours to design and build the gun from scratch.
The water gun design is similar to the forerunner of modern machine gun, the rapid-fire Gatling gun. Understanding the Gatling’s working principle was a crucial step to implement this powerful water gun.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet