Artist Born Without Hands Draws Beautiful, Hyper-Realistic Portraits
Polish artist Mariusz Kędzierski does things a bit differently.
“I was just a kid who went to school and who was playing football with friends, but I was a little different,” 23-year-old Kędzierski told The Huffington Post. “I was born without arms.”
“But for me disability doesn’t mean that I can’t live my own, great life. It doesn’t mean that I have to forget my dreams. Art has been my way of life for 7 years. Since that time I have drawn over 700 drawings that took me 15,000 hours. Meanwhile, I got 2nd prize “Best Global Artist” in Vienna in 2013. I participated in exhibitions in Cracow, Vienna, Oxford, Wroclaw and more. I’ve done one of my latest drawings during my travel through the Europe. I was working on the streets of Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Barcelona, Marseille, Venice, Rome, and Athens. I called this project ‘Mariusz Draws’. This way, I want to inspire people, show them that all the limits are in our heads.”, says artist to Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- “Lockdown Heroes”: Essential Workers Turned Into Comics Heroes