Artist Born Without Hands Draws Beautiful, Hyper-Realistic Portraits
Polish artist Mariusz Kędzierski does things a bit differently.
“I was just a kid who went to school and who was playing football with friends, but I was a little different,” 23-year-old Kędzierski told The Huffington Post. “I was born without arms.”
“But for me disability doesn’t mean that I can’t live my own, great life. It doesn’t mean that I have to forget my dreams. Art has been my way of life for 7 years. Since that time I have drawn over 700 drawings that took me 15,000 hours. Meanwhile, I got 2nd prize “Best Global Artist” in Vienna in 2013. I participated in exhibitions in Cracow, Vienna, Oxford, Wroclaw and more. I’ve done one of my latest drawings during my travel through the Europe. I was working on the streets of Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Barcelona, Marseille, Venice, Rome, and Athens. I called this project ‘Mariusz Draws’. This way, I want to inspire people, show them that all the limits are in our heads.”, says artist to Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Politically Incorrect: This Artist Manipulates Popular Culture References To Satirize Contemporary Society And Politics
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise