Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
Journalist Nader Al-Sarras was riding the metro in Berlin when he spotted a bag with some Arabic text. The text reads as follows: “This text has no other purpose than to terrify those who are afraid of the Arabic language.” It appears that this bag was made for people who need to be trolled.
He told BuzzFeed News he didn’t expect the reaction at all, and that most of the comments were positive.
The item, which is handmade using silk screen prints in a variety of colors, is one of their most popular items locally. They “never expected” the bag to get so much attention, a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
The spokesperson for the graphic design studio said that as Islamophobia had become a “major deal”, many people “connect the dots too quickly” as “the Arabic language is part of our culture”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021