Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
Journalist Nader Al-Sarras was riding the metro in Berlin when he spotted a bag with some Arabic text. The text reads as follows: “This text has no other purpose than to terrify those who are afraid of the Arabic language.” It appears that this bag was made for people who need to be trolled.
He told BuzzFeed News he didn’t expect the reaction at all, and that most of the comments were positive.
The item, which is handmade using silk screen prints in a variety of colors, is one of their most popular items locally. They “never expected” the bag to get so much attention, a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
The spokesperson for the graphic design studio said that as Islamophobia had become a “major deal”, many people “connect the dots too quickly” as “the Arabic language is part of our culture”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Digital Artist Creates Magical And Surreal Images From Architecture And Fragments Of Nature
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Winners Of The 2021 iPhone Photography Awards
- 30 Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About
- Photographer Makes Incredible Macro Shots Of Insects And Wildlife Creatures