Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
Journalist Nader Al-Sarras was riding the metro in Berlin when he spotted a bag with some Arabic text. The text reads as follows: “This text has no other purpose than to terrify those who are afraid of the Arabic language.” It appears that this bag was made for people who need to be trolled.
He told BuzzFeed News he didn’t expect the reaction at all, and that most of the comments were positive.
The item, which is handmade using silk screen prints in a variety of colors, is one of their most popular items locally. They “never expected” the bag to get so much attention, a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
The spokesperson for the graphic design studio said that as Islamophobia had become a “major deal”, many people “connect the dots too quickly” as “the Arabic language is part of our culture”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails