Subway Doodles Bring New Life To New York
If you’re riding the subway between Brooklyn and Manhattan, there’s a chance you could become the subject of some very entertaining artwork. Ben Rubin, who runs a creative marketing studio called The Mint Farm, has been keeping himself and his social media followers entertained with a series of sketches created during his commute.
“I started sketching on my iPad during my commute just to pass the time,” Rubin says. “One day, I took a picture with my iPad on the train and drew over the picture. It was fun, so I did another. And another. Then it just kind of continued from there.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles