Subway Doodles Bring New Life To New York
If you’re riding the subway between Brooklyn and Manhattan, there’s a chance you could become the subject of some very entertaining artwork. Ben Rubin, who runs a creative marketing studio called The Mint Farm, has been keeping himself and his social media followers entertained with a series of sketches created during his commute.
“I started sketching on my iPad during my commute just to pass the time,” Rubin says. “One day, I took a picture with my iPad on the train and drew over the picture. It was fun, so I did another. And another. Then it just kind of continued from there.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos