Expectation Vs Reality Of Drawing Courses
As anybody who’s been enrolled on a drawing course will probably already know, your ideas about what to expect from your art classes can often be much different from reality. Maybe you enrolled because you wanted to sketch men and women sculpted like Greek Gods and Goddesses, yet ended up drawing people who looked like nude versions of your grandparents.
Or perhaps you wanted to learn how to draw a beautiful tranquil landscape while perched on a rock in the countryside, yet actually ended up soaked in rain and battered by the wind. Check out these hilarious comics created by Cassandra Calin for Collegehumor for more funny examples of how a drawing course often fails to match your expectations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing