Expectation Vs Reality Of Drawing Courses
As anybody who’s been enrolled on a drawing course will probably already know, your ideas about what to expect from your art classes can often be much different from reality. Maybe you enrolled because you wanted to sketch men and women sculpted like Greek Gods and Goddesses, yet ended up drawing people who looked like nude versions of your grandparents.
Or perhaps you wanted to learn how to draw a beautiful tranquil landscape while perched on a rock in the countryside, yet actually ended up soaked in rain and battered by the wind. Check out these hilarious comics created by Cassandra Calin for Collegehumor for more funny examples of how a drawing course often fails to match your expectations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics