Expectation Vs Reality Of Drawing Courses
As anybody who’s been enrolled on a drawing course will probably already know, your ideas about what to expect from your art classes can often be much different from reality. Maybe you enrolled because you wanted to sketch men and women sculpted like Greek Gods and Goddesses, yet ended up drawing people who looked like nude versions of your grandparents.
Or perhaps you wanted to learn how to draw a beautiful tranquil landscape while perched on a rock in the countryside, yet actually ended up soaked in rain and battered by the wind. Check out these hilarious comics created by Cassandra Calin for Collegehumor for more funny examples of how a drawing course often fails to match your expectations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Ugly Renaissance Babies
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- Artist Arranges Stones In Stunning Patterns On The Beach, Finds It Very Therapeutic