Expectation Vs Reality Of Drawing Courses
As anybody who’s been enrolled on a drawing course will probably already know, your ideas about what to expect from your art classes can often be much different from reality. Maybe you enrolled because you wanted to sketch men and women sculpted like Greek Gods and Goddesses, yet ended up drawing people who looked like nude versions of your grandparents.
Or perhaps you wanted to learn how to draw a beautiful tranquil landscape while perched on a rock in the countryside, yet actually ended up soaked in rain and battered by the wind. Check out these hilarious comics created by Cassandra Calin for Collegehumor for more funny examples of how a drawing course often fails to match your expectations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- This Instagram Account Collects The Saddest-Sounding Places On Earth
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson