1988 Bertone Lamborghini Genesis: Concept We Forgot
The Bertone Genesis or sometimes referred to as the Lamborghini Genesis was a Bertone designed concept car using Lamborghini parts. It was first displayed to the public at the 1988 Turin Auto Show.
The Genesis is a five-door minivan and features gull-wing doors in the front and sliding doors at the back. It was powered by the same 455 bhp (339 kW) 5.2 L V12 engine found in the Lamborghini Countach Quattrovalvole, mated to a 3 speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission sending power to the rear wheels. The Genesis was significantly slower than the Countach though, with a weight of around 1,800 kg (3,968 lb) combined with the shorter gear ratios from the Chrysler 3-speed transmission. While the LM002 had recently finished production, freeing up potential assembly space for the Genesis, or a vehicle like it, it was never really intended to go beyond the show car design study.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications