Hong-Kong Artist Chuchu Creates Outrageously Gorgeous Sculptural Hats
Originally from Hong Kong, artist Chuchu’s creations will leave you nothing short of breathless. Her organically flowing sculptural hats adorn the heads of models in fashion shows and in magazines, over and over again.
The craziest part about Chuchu’s work is that most of her heavenly millinery is crafted entirely from… paper! Truly, each one is an exquisite piece of art that commands the attention of the entire room. Can you imagine wearing a hat like this to your next Derby Party?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg