Hong-Kong Artist Chuchu Creates Outrageously Gorgeous Sculptural Hats
Originally from Hong Kong, artist Chuchu’s creations will leave you nothing short of breathless. Her organically flowing sculptural hats adorn the heads of models in fashion shows and in magazines, over and over again.
The craziest part about Chuchu’s work is that most of her heavenly millinery is crafted entirely from… paper! Truly, each one is an exquisite piece of art that commands the attention of the entire room. Can you imagine wearing a hat like this to your next Derby Party?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Thai Woman Creates Hilarious Instagram Vs. Reality Collages