Hong-Kong Artist Chuchu Creates Outrageously Gorgeous Sculptural Hats
Originally from Hong Kong, artist Chuchu’s creations will leave you nothing short of breathless. Her organically flowing sculptural hats adorn the heads of models in fashion shows and in magazines, over and over again.
The craziest part about Chuchu’s work is that most of her heavenly millinery is crafted entirely from… paper! Truly, each one is an exquisite piece of art that commands the attention of the entire room. Can you imagine wearing a hat like this to your next Derby Party?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s