Weird, Provocative And Unusual Anatomical Jewelry By Polina Verbytska
According to Polina Verbytska: “I spend long hours creating my art – fantastic figures, “frozen” in clear spheres. I use polymer clay to sculpt and resin to cover it. Although most of my sculptures are large, I feel that there is something special about miniatures. This technique allows me to bring images from my deep subconscious to life.
At some point, an idea came to me, so now I make my miniature sculptures as jewelry, and I also have a shop where I sell it. I know that people may think that it is too weird to wear something like this, but for me, it is to have your own little piece of art, which is always with you. And also I don’t see my works as something “creepy”, it just a miracle of life in all its forms.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry