Weird, Provocative And Unusual Anatomical Jewelry By Polina Verbytska
According to Polina Verbytska: “I spend long hours creating my art – fantastic figures, “frozen” in clear spheres. I use polymer clay to sculpt and resin to cover it. Although most of my sculptures are large, I feel that there is something special about miniatures. This technique allows me to bring images from my deep subconscious to life.
At some point, an idea came to me, so now I make my miniature sculptures as jewelry, and I also have a shop where I sell it. I know that people may think that it is too weird to wear something like this, but for me, it is to have your own little piece of art, which is always with you. And also I don’t see my works as something “creepy”, it just a miracle of life in all its forms.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- Cartoon Robocop and Gremlins: Superb Caricatures by Lyle Cruse
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Artist Illustrates Daily Struggles And Life With A Cat In Humorous Comics
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Mindblowing, Bizarre and Provocative Collages by Ffo
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s