The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
Hairstyles in the 1980s included the mullet, tall mohawk hairstyles, jheri curls, flattops, and hi-top fades, which became popular styles.
Amongst women, large hair-dos, puffed-up styles, permanent waves, and softer cuts typified the decade. Big hair that was “often permed to achieve the desired volume” is especially associated with women of the mid 1980s as well as male rockstars of that era, especially of the glam metal genre.
Television shows such as Dynasty helped popularize the high volume bouffant and glamorous image associated with it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Woman Had A Humorous ‘Sexy’ Boudoir Photo Shoot In A T-Rex Costume
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Wellcome Photography Prize 2021
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It