The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
Hairstyles in the 1980s included the mullet, tall mohawk hairstyles, jheri curls, flattops, and hi-top fades, which became popular styles.
Amongst women, large hair-dos, puffed-up styles, permanent waves, and softer cuts typified the decade. Big hair that was “often permed to achieve the desired volume” is especially associated with women of the mid 1980s as well as male rockstars of that era, especially of the glam metal genre.
Television shows such as Dynasty helped popularize the high volume bouffant and glamorous image associated with it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Istanbul Photo Awards 2021 Winners
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s