8 Digital Paintings Of Famous Characters And Their Pets By Aleksei Vinogradov
Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley in “Pirates of the Caribbean”)
Aleksei Vinogradov is a Russian freelance digital artist who shares his skills and talent with 120k followers on Instagram. His charming artistic touch, masterful use of pastels and subtle brush strokes create lively portraits full of character and attract the attention of art lovers from around the world. His beautiful works are achieved mainly with the help of Procreate app and a tablet. He studied Costume Design at Saint Petersburg Art and Industry Academy and now, his work is so inspiring and appreciated that he has created his own unique brushes for digital painting.
Aleksei finds his inspiration in music, emotion, and gorgeous female faces. In fact, if you carefully scroll through his feed, you’ll notice his ability to portray women with power, attitude, and energy and evoke emotions as if they were looking at you directly from the screen.
In his series “Famous characters and their pets”, Aleksei draws beautiful portraits of loved pop-culture characters with their ‘spirit’ pets: from Jon Snow with a white direwolf cub to Batman with a little bat or Mistique with a fantasy mini version of herself. Apart from taking these artworks to another level of cuteness, these tiny animals have a symbolic meaning and perfectly represent their owners. Like owner, like pet, right?
Hellboy (Ron Perlman in “Hellboy”)
Leeloo (Mila Jovovich in “The Fifth Element”)
Malekith (Christopher Eccleston in “Thor: The Dark World”)
Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence in “The X-Men”)
Batman/Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale in “Batman”)
Jon Snow (Kit Harington in “Game of Thrones”)
Mathilda (Natalie Portman in “Leon”)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts