8 Digital Paintings Of Famous Characters And Their Pets By Aleksei Vinogradov
Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley in “Pirates of the Caribbean”)
Aleksei Vinogradov is a Russian freelance digital artist who shares his skills and talent with 120k followers on Instagram. His charming artistic touch, masterful use of pastels and subtle brush strokes create lively portraits full of character and attract the attention of art lovers from around the world. His beautiful works are achieved mainly with the help of Procreate app and a tablet. He studied Costume Design at Saint Petersburg Art and Industry Academy and now, his work is so inspiring and appreciated that he has created his own unique brushes for digital painting.
Aleksei finds his inspiration in music, emotion, and gorgeous female faces. In fact, if you carefully scroll through his feed, you’ll notice his ability to portray women with power, attitude, and energy and evoke emotions as if they were looking at you directly from the screen.
In his series “Famous characters and their pets”, Aleksei draws beautiful portraits of loved pop-culture characters with their ‘spirit’ pets: from Jon Snow with a white direwolf cub to Batman with a little bat or Mistique with a fantasy mini version of herself. Apart from taking these artworks to another level of cuteness, these tiny animals have a symbolic meaning and perfectly represent their owners. Like owner, like pet, right?
Hellboy (Ron Perlman in “Hellboy”)
Leeloo (Mila Jovovich in “The Fifth Element”)
Malekith (Christopher Eccleston in “Thor: The Dark World”)
Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence in “The X-Men”)
Batman/Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale in “Batman”)
Jon Snow (Kit Harington in “Game of Thrones”)
Mathilda (Natalie Portman in “Leon”)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”