Professor And Microminiaturist Anatoly Konenko Creates A Tiny Protective Mask For Grasshopper
Mini-masks about the size of a rice grain are made of a special high-density medical fabric with a built-in air filter.
Anatoly Konenko since 1981 first in Siberia began to pursue art of microminiature. Within a short period of invented and mastered the technology of writing on rice, poppy seed, then a human hair. A new direction in art demanded a radically new approach in creating new works, design and delivery microcompositions. Anatoly Konenko many of their works shall submit a scale compared to insects, seeds or hairs, that allows a winner to show the uniqueness of the work performed. Violin in grasshopper legs creates a well-known poetic image, horseshoes on paws flea allow the imagination to revive the scene leskovskogo Lefty, a caravan of camels in the eye of the needle reveals biblical line at the impossible.
More: Anatoly Konenko
Anatoly Konenko technology developed and implemented a number of papers in micropaint, drawing, sculpture, carved bone and stone fruit trees, prototyping, jewelry, woodturning direction, embroidery, knitting, tatting, patchwork, miniknigah. Microcompositions by A. Konenko are in the collections of Russian, Korean, Belarusian, Czech, Slovak presidents.
The cost of such well-known miniatures as savvy flea, camel caravan, a grasshopper with a violin is around 50,000 euros.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies