Professor And Microminiaturist Anatoly Konenko Creates A Tiny Protective Mask For Grasshopper
Mini-masks about the size of a rice grain are made of a special high-density medical fabric with a built-in air filter.
Anatoly Konenko since 1981 first in Siberia began to pursue art of microminiature. Within a short period of invented and mastered the technology of writing on rice, poppy seed, then a human hair. A new direction in art demanded a radically new approach in creating new works, design and delivery microcompositions. Anatoly Konenko many of their works shall submit a scale compared to insects, seeds or hairs, that allows a winner to show the uniqueness of the work performed. Violin in grasshopper legs creates a well-known poetic image, horseshoes on paws flea allow the imagination to revive the scene leskovskogo Lefty, a caravan of camels in the eye of the needle reveals biblical line at the impossible.
More: Anatoly Konenko
Anatoly Konenko technology developed and implemented a number of papers in micropaint, drawing, sculpture, carved bone and stone fruit trees, prototyping, jewelry, woodturning direction, embroidery, knitting, tatting, patchwork, miniknigah. Microcompositions by A. Konenko are in the collections of Russian, Korean, Belarusian, Czech, Slovak presidents.
The cost of such well-known miniatures as savvy flea, camel caravan, a grasshopper with a violin is around 50,000 euros.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers