Artist Challenges Herself To A 100-Day Cat Meme Drawing Challenge
Emily Paquin, aka Catwheezie, is an animation student who challenged herself to draw a cat meme every day for 100 days back on the 13th of June. She is currently on day 75 and it looks like she’s determined to reach that 100!
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, Emily said that cats were actually the first thing that she ever learned to draw. She says that she always loved funny cat pictures and used to print out similar ones and glue them on her school notebooks.
As for the current 100-day challenge, the artist says that she finds most of the cats for her drawings on Instagram, and says that each one of the drawings takes her 2 to 3 hours to finish. “Usually, I work on several of them at a time so I can make sure I’ll have a new cat to post everyday,” says Emily. “A lot of planning goes into this project.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Vintage Postcards of Mid-Century Romantic Couples