Artist Challenges Herself To A 100-Day Cat Meme Drawing Challenge
Emily Paquin, aka Catwheezie, is an animation student who challenged herself to draw a cat meme every day for 100 days back on the 13th of June. She is currently on day 75 and it looks like she’s determined to reach that 100!
In a recent interview with Bored Panda, Emily said that cats were actually the first thing that she ever learned to draw. She says that she always loved funny cat pictures and used to print out similar ones and glue them on her school notebooks.
As for the current 100-day challenge, the artist says that she finds most of the cats for her drawings on Instagram, and says that each one of the drawings takes her 2 to 3 hours to finish. “Usually, I work on several of them at a time so I can make sure I’ll have a new cat to post everyday,” says Emily. “A lot of planning goes into this project.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction