Amazing Japanese Cardboard Artist Transforms Old Boxes Into Tanks, Gundams, Space Ships, And More!
Monami Ono, a graduate of the Osaka University of the Arts who studied 3D animation and now specializes in amazing cardboard artistry, may simply be the best, however. The talented and award-winning artist from Wakayama Prefecture’s hobby for practicing animation on cardboard boxes has turned into a full-time craft, landing her appearances on Japanese television, workshop appearances, and even film campaign models.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor