Amazing Japanese Cardboard Artist Transforms Old Boxes Into Tanks, Gundams, Space Ships, And More!
Monami Ono, a graduate of the Osaka University of the Arts who studied 3D animation and now specializes in amazing cardboard artistry, may simply be the best, however. The talented and award-winning artist from Wakayama Prefecture’s hobby for practicing animation on cardboard boxes has turned into a full-time craft, landing her appearances on Japanese television, workshop appearances, and even film campaign models.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival