Coronavirus Logos: Iconic Logos Reimagined For The Age Of Coronavirus
Jure Tovrljan, a creative director based in Slovenia, has given makeovers to famous brand’s logos to make them more relevant for the coronavirus age.
“Just an idea of how logos should look like in these difficult times. Hang in there, guys. Stay home” says Jure Tovrljan of his viral graphic design project aptly named “Coronavirus Logos.”
Posted on Behance this week of massive lockdowns and self-quarantine, Tovrljan recreates some iconic logos in self-distancing mode.
From Mastercard circles to the iconic Olympics circles, famous marks are changed under the Slovenia-based creative’s rebranding.
“Things around COVID-19 seriously started to go out of hand and all my social media feeds were flooded with cheap memes,” says Tovrljan.
“I decided to revive an old passion, logo design and I saw an opportunity for some quality content that I would be glad to see on my social feed in these difficult times.”
“I had some negative comments at first, but it was all done in a positive spirit. I just wanted to spread the message in a different way and let people know to keep their social distance, stay at home if possible. After the ball started rolling, everyone saw it as something positive and creative” he told Ad Age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti