Coronavirus Logos: Iconic Logos Reimagined For The Age Of Coronavirus
Jure Tovrljan, a creative director based in Slovenia, has given makeovers to famous brand’s logos to make them more relevant for the coronavirus age.
“Just an idea of how logos should look like in these difficult times. Hang in there, guys. Stay home” says Jure Tovrljan of his viral graphic design project aptly named “Coronavirus Logos.”
Posted on Behance this week of massive lockdowns and self-quarantine, Tovrljan recreates some iconic logos in self-distancing mode.
From Mastercard circles to the iconic Olympics circles, famous marks are changed under the Slovenia-based creative’s rebranding.
“Things around COVID-19 seriously started to go out of hand and all my social media feeds were flooded with cheap memes,” says Tovrljan.
“I decided to revive an old passion, logo design and I saw an opportunity for some quality content that I would be glad to see on my social feed in these difficult times.”
“I had some negative comments at first, but it was all done in a positive spirit. I just wanted to spread the message in a different way and let people know to keep their social distance, stay at home if possible. After the ball started rolling, everyone saw it as something positive and creative” he told Ad Age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles