Coronavirus Logos: Iconic Logos Reimagined For The Age Of Coronavirus
Jure Tovrljan, a creative director based in Slovenia, has given makeovers to famous brand’s logos to make them more relevant for the coronavirus age.
“Just an idea of how logos should look like in these difficult times. Hang in there, guys. Stay home” says Jure Tovrljan of his viral graphic design project aptly named “Coronavirus Logos.”
Posted on Behance this week of massive lockdowns and self-quarantine, Tovrljan recreates some iconic logos in self-distancing mode.
From Mastercard circles to the iconic Olympics circles, famous marks are changed under the Slovenia-based creative’s rebranding.
“Things around COVID-19 seriously started to go out of hand and all my social media feeds were flooded with cheap memes,” says Tovrljan.
“I decided to revive an old passion, logo design and I saw an opportunity for some quality content that I would be glad to see on my social feed in these difficult times.”
“I had some negative comments at first, but it was all done in a positive spirit. I just wanted to spread the message in a different way and let people know to keep their social distance, stay at home if possible. After the ball started rolling, everyone saw it as something positive and creative” he told Ad Age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic