Architects Creates Super Luxury Residence On Top Of The Seaport Crane
THEKRANE is an aesthetic oasis amidst an industrial landscape on the edge of Nordhavn, one of the last harbours under renovation in Denmark’s capital.
Spearheaded by visionary owner Klaus Kastbjerg and architect / master builder Mads Møller from Arcgency, the concept builds on its dark past as a crane for loading coal by using black as the colour scheme throughout. Fostering a soothing sense of serenity inside this multi-tiered structure comprised of a reception area on the ground floor, a meeting room called the GLASS BOX on the first floor, a spa and terrace on the second floor, and a private retreat on top called the KRANE ROOM with a lounge and terrace.
Leather, wood, stone and steel. They’re just some of the noble materials you’ll see in the furniture, designs and décor details. Not only is the furniture custom-made to fit the concept and the dimensions, the interior is constructed so the primary pieces disappear – with the beds, seating and cupboards integrated into wall panels and the functional pieces hidden away. The result is an extra element of discovery, where objects become like sculptures in a stunning still life. Everything is handcrafted by artisans in homage to Denmark’s expertise in craftsmanship.
More info: Arcgency
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Colorful Concept Artworks By Kaloyan Stoyanov
- Australian Bureau Of Meteorology’s 2018 Calendar
- Beautiful Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities Taken By Kate Barry