Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
We are used to thinking of packaging as a disposable thing that serves just the purpose of containing and protecting a product. However, in time, when the ever-increasing waste becomes a serious problem, perhaps, it’s well in our interest to find creative means of eliminating the issue.
Chinese artist Ciro Wai creates impressive miniature sculptures by upcycling the gold foil of Ferrero Rocher, not only disposing of the garbage but also creating something that deserves to be appreciated. He first started with a Pikachu and later on created a whole series of sculptures dedicated to Chinese zodiac signs. Now his collection of works ranges from animated characters like Pikachu to Chinese zodiac signs, and everything he does turns out to be incredible pieces of art.
So go down the page and see the beautiful art made from simple Ferrero Rocher packaging!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Having No Computer, This Teacher From Ghana Would Teach Microsoft Word To Students On A Blackboard
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- People Are Submitting Pics Of Their Pets To This Instagrammer, And She Gives Them Hilarious Makeovers
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- The Worst Metal Album Covers Of All Time
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes