Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
We are used to thinking of packaging as a disposable thing that serves just the purpose of containing and protecting a product. However, in time, when the ever-increasing waste becomes a serious problem, perhaps, it’s well in our interest to find creative means of eliminating the issue.
Chinese artist Ciro Wai creates impressive miniature sculptures by upcycling the gold foil of Ferrero Rocher, not only disposing of the garbage but also creating something that deserves to be appreciated. He first started with a Pikachu and later on created a whole series of sculptures dedicated to Chinese zodiac signs. Now his collection of works ranges from animated characters like Pikachu to Chinese zodiac signs, and everything he does turns out to be incredible pieces of art.
So go down the page and see the beautiful art made from simple Ferrero Rocher packaging!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019