University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books