University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk
- Blackout Tattoos Are A Bold New Trend Popping Up Around The World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach