University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How To Properly Use a Selfie Stick, An Illustrated Guide
- Clever Thought-Provoking Illustrations By Stephan Schmitz
- These Superb Metal Sculptures Are Made of Old Cutlery
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- “Phantasmagoric Ecstasy”: The Superb Collage Artworks of Michelle Concetta
- Stunning Finalists Of The 2021 World Report Award
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- “Ode To The Sun”: The Superb Illustrations of Domagoj Šokčević
- Artist Combines Nature And Magic To Create These Mystical Paintings
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974