University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Pechkeks Misfortune Cookies – The Dark Humored Biscuit That Bites Back