University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring