University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Enchanting Photographs Of A Misty English Wood By Neil Burnell
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments