Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
These photos cannot be called rare but still they are very cool to look at. They were taken in 1899 at Wolfsgarten castle not far from Darmstadt. On the photos are emperor Nicholas II, his spouse Alexandra Fedorovna and their friends – princess Ingeborg of Denmark, the Duchess of Darmstadt and prince Nicholas of Greece. As you may see nothing human was alien to the Russian arostocracy then. The images are more than a century old but the friendly and relaxed atmosphere featured on them is still felt very clearly.
Emperor Nicholas II riding prince Nicholas of Greece.
Emperor Nicholas II, prince Nicholas of Greece and their friend.
Great prince Alexander Mikhailovich and princess of Denmark. Princess Olga is running in the front.
Prince Nicholas and great prince Kirill Vladimirovich are standing on the stump, other participants of the game lying around.
Great prince Kirill Vladimirovich looking out of the well.
The Duchess of Darmstadt
Prince Nicholas, great prince Andrey Vladimirovich, great prince Kirill Vladimirovich.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers