Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
These photos cannot be called rare but still they are very cool to look at. They were taken in 1899 at Wolfsgarten castle not far from Darmstadt. On the photos are emperor Nicholas II, his spouse Alexandra Fedorovna and their friends – princess Ingeborg of Denmark, the Duchess of Darmstadt and prince Nicholas of Greece. As you may see nothing human was alien to the Russian arostocracy then. The images are more than a century old but the friendly and relaxed atmosphere featured on them is still felt very clearly.
Emperor Nicholas II riding prince Nicholas of Greece.
Emperor Nicholas II, prince Nicholas of Greece and their friend.
Great prince Alexander Mikhailovich and princess of Denmark. Princess Olga is running in the front.
Prince Nicholas and great prince Kirill Vladimirovich are standing on the stump, other participants of the game lying around.
Great prince Kirill Vladimirovich looking out of the well.
The Duchess of Darmstadt
Prince Nicholas, great prince Andrey Vladimirovich, great prince Kirill Vladimirovich.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures