This Restaurant Is Designed To Look Like A Teddy Bear Factory
Thai design firm party / space / design, have created Villa De Bear, a restaurant in Bangkok, where the design is based around the idea of a European teddy bear factory.
Throughout the space there are references to the teddy bear factory, with giant gears, buttons, thread spools and patterns adorning the walls and ceilings.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles