This Restaurant Is Designed To Look Like A Teddy Bear Factory
Thai design firm party / space / design, have created Villa De Bear, a restaurant in Bangkok, where the design is based around the idea of a European teddy bear factory.
Throughout the space there are references to the teddy bear factory, with giant gears, buttons, thread spools and patterns adorning the walls and ceilings.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Photographer Reveals What Tricks He Uses To Get Interesting Photos In 30 Examples
- Surreal Architectural Collages By Beomsik Won
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things