This Restaurant Is Designed To Look Like A Teddy Bear Factory
Thai design firm party / space / design, have created Villa De Bear, a restaurant in Bangkok, where the design is based around the idea of a European teddy bear factory.
Throughout the space there are references to the teddy bear factory, with giant gears, buttons, thread spools and patterns adorning the walls and ceilings.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Spectacular Winning Images of The WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror