Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Sensual And Dreamy NSFW Feminine Photography By Ilona Shevchishina
- Welcome To Heimat: An Enchanted NSFW Trip Through Bavaria With Photographer Ellen Von Unwerth
- More Than 4,000 Photographs From The D-Day Invasion Of Normandy Are Now Available Online
- A Look Back At Playboy Bunny Girls
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Dive In And Join The Chaos – If You Can Find Any Water Left In These Crowded Swimming Pools
- Woman Flawlessly Retakes Her Study Abroad Photos, 30 Years Later
- Chilling Look At The Ordinary Cars ISIS Have Transformed Into ‘Mad Max’ Deadly Bombs
- Bees Under The Macro Lens
- When LIFE Magazine Received Pics Of Still-Unknown Marilyn Monroe, They Replied “WTH Is Marilyn Monroe”
- Amazing ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Photos: Make-Up Artist Transforms A Face Without The Use Of Photoshop
- “Geometric Variants”, An Optical Illusion Photography Project By Erika Zolli
- “Rebels Without A Pause” – Intimate Portraits Of Britain’s Aging Rebels And Mavericks
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- The Explosive And Twisted Illustrations By Mike Hughes
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- The ‘Real’ New York: Gritty Scenes Of NYC Street Life In The 1970s
- Japanese Artist Nobuhiro Nakanishi Creates Fantastic Layered Drawings
- Meet Light Ragaz, A Spectacular 3D Projection Onto Natural Environment
- The Fantastically Sculptural Architecture Of Cyril Lancelin
- Beautiful Australian Landscape Oil Paintings By Graham Gercken
- Cultural Torture: An Offensive And Ironic Guide To Pissing People Off In Their Own Countries
- Stunning Digital Surreal Art By Mikhail Batrak
- Photographer Felix Hernandez Goes Back To The Future With A Retro-Influenced Photo Series