Russian Museum Has Created Christmas Tree From The Dissected LADA
One museum in the Russia has a LADA of first model that is been dissected to display its every part. Now on holiday approaching they decided decorate it and have made a Christmas tree. The idea is pretty awesome! And this is how it looks on normal day when it is not a tree.
The VAZ-2101 “Zhiguli” , commonly nicknamed “Kopeyka” (for the smallest coin, 1/100 of the Ruble), is a compact sedan car (small class, passenger car, model 1 in Soviet classification) produced by the Soviet manufacturer AvtoVAZ and introduced in 1970, the company’s first product.
An adaptation of the FIAT 124 for the Soviet market, it was exported under the LADA brand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places