Russian Museum Has Created Christmas Tree From The Dissected LADA
One museum in the Russia has a LADA of first model that is been dissected to display its every part. Now on holiday approaching they decided decorate it and have made a Christmas tree. The idea is pretty awesome! And this is how it looks on normal day when it is not a tree.
The VAZ-2101 “Zhiguli” , commonly nicknamed “Kopeyka” (for the smallest coin, 1/100 of the Ruble), is a compact sedan car (small class, passenger car, model 1 in Soviet classification) produced by the Soviet manufacturer AvtoVAZ and introduced in 1970, the company’s first product.
An adaptation of the FIAT 124 for the Soviet market, it was exported under the LADA brand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic