Russian Museum Has Created Christmas Tree From The Dissected LADA
One museum in the Russia has a LADA of first model that is been dissected to display its every part. Now on holiday approaching they decided decorate it and have made a Christmas tree. The idea is pretty awesome! And this is how it looks on normal day when it is not a tree.
The VAZ-2101 “Zhiguli” , commonly nicknamed “Kopeyka” (for the smallest coin, 1/100 of the Ruble), is a compact sedan car (small class, passenger car, model 1 in Soviet classification) produced by the Soviet manufacturer AvtoVAZ and introduced in 1970, the company’s first product.
An adaptation of the FIAT 124 for the Soviet market, it was exported under the LADA brand.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand