This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
According to Hayley from That Little Nook: “I love creating pieces with polymer clay and have been creating realistic Cake Toppers for 10 years. I wanted to add something a little different to mix up my creations and so I turned my nieces favourite Spore characters into display figures for her. Then my local radio station hosts posted pictures they had drawn onto their Instagram- they had made up Mr Men characters for each other just for fun. So I turned them into figurines for them.”
“The idea grew and I now create little display ornaments based on childrens drawings. I call them Kinder Figurines. I love seeing what drawings the kids come up with and enjoy the challenge of turning it into a figurine as close as I can to the finest detail – they have become 21st presents, Mother and Fathers Day gifts and one lady even got one made for her husbands Birthday from an old painting he had done years before. Ive even turned a business’ logo into a figurine. The ideas are almost endless and they make the most unique shelf or desk decor!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist